About the Journal
PUPIL: International Journal of Teaching, Education and Learning, is open access, peer-reviewed and refereed journal.
The main objective of ‘PUPIL’ is to provide an intellectual platform for international researchers. ‘PUPIL’ aims to promote interdisciplinary studies in Teaching, Education & Learning and become the leading journal in its domain. This journal is dedicated to the gift called ‘Knowledge’ that has powered civilizations.
Lynne M. Celli, Ph.D.
Dr. Lynne M. Celli, Dean of Graduate and Professional Studies, Lasell University, Newton, MA USA
Scope of Journal
The journal aims to publish inter-disciplinary articles from the field of Teaching, Education and Learning such as:
- Blended Education
- Business Education
- Contemporary Issues in Education
- Distance Education
- Educational Leadership
- Educational Psychology
- Early Education
- Adult Education
- Engineering Education
- Health Education
- Higher Education
- International Education
- K-12 Education
- Language Education
- Professional Development
- Religious Education
- Science Education
- Secondary Education
- Special Education
- Teacher Education
- Teaching Methods
- Technical and Vocational Education
- Other issues of interest related to teaching, education, information science, and learning
Publication/ Submission/ Processing Fee
The journal is published only in the online version. The fee for the Publication of 'Accepted Papers' is USD 158.
PayPal (most recommended) 'Click Here' button is given below. All you need is a debit/credit card and an email address.
- Send fee through Paypal Account: Click Here
- Make payment using your Credit/ Debit Card
- You will get a payment receipt immediately from PayPal, and one copy will automatically come to us.
BANK WIRE TRANSFER
You may send money through your bank directly to our bank account. Please note that additional charges apart from the registration fees are borne by the participant. Please send the ‘Wire Transfer (SWIFT) copy’ by an Email at email@example.com so that, we may track the payment, and register your submission.
BANK WIRE TRANSFER DETAILS
Kindly email “Bank Details Request” to firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright of Published Articles
Author(s) retain the article copyright and publishing rights without any restrictions.
All published work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Open Access Statement
This is an open-access journal which means that all content is freely available without charge to the user or his/her institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles in this journal without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author. This is in accordance with the BOAI definition of open access.
Similarity Check (Plagiarism Detection)
Frequency: 3 Issues in a Year
DOWNLOAD 'CONSENT TO PUBLISH' FORM
Peer Review Process
- This journal follows a peer-review process.
- After a paper is received, it is sent to the subject matter expert for blind review.
- The review process takes up to 3-4 weeks.
- Manuscripts are judged on the basis of the following criteria :
- The overall contribution of the paper to the field of knowledge
- Significance and relevance of the topic to the scope of the concerned journal
- The originality of the content
- Adequacy of the Literature Review
- Conceptual rigor
- Logical and technical soundness
- Organization of the content
- Writing quality
- Managerial/Theoretical/ Policy Implications of the Research
- Limitations of the Study and Scope for Further Research
- The Editor- in - Chief and Managing Editor reserve the right to accept or refuse an article for publication, without assigning any reasons.
- After the review process is completed, the authors will be informed about the decision of the reviewers by email.
PUPIL publishes individual items as soon as they are ready, by adding them to the "current" volume's Table of Contents. Generally, the publication process takes around 70 days from submission to publication.
- Global R and D Services Private Limited
‘Pupil’ publishes original papers, review papers, conceptual framework, analytical and simulation models, case studies, empirical research, technical notes, and book reviews. Special Issues devoted to important topics in education science will occasionally be published. Global Research & Development Services Publishing makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of all the information (the “Content”) contained in the publications on our platform. However, Global Research & Development Services Publishing, our agents, and our licensors make no representations or warranties whatsoever as to the accuracy, completeness, or suitability for any purpose of the Content. Any opinions and views expressed in this publication are the opinions and views of the authors, and are not the views of or endorsed by Global Research & Development Services Publishing. The accuracy of the Content should not be relied upon and should be independently verified with primary sources of information. Global Research & Development Services Publishing shall not be liable for any losses, actions, claims, proceedings, demands, costs, expenses, damages, and other liabilities whatsoever or howsoever caused arising directly or indirectly in connection with, in relation to or arising out of the use of the Content. The published articles may be used for research, teaching, and private study purposes.